Saturday, February 4, 2012

Today, we went to Arezzo. Before we got there I did not know what to expect but I ended up really enjoying it. It was nice to be in a more urban setting but not too far of a train ride. We were able to explore the city at on our own which was nice. We had a really good slice of pizza for lunch at a pizzeria, I ate it before I could take a picture though. It was the kind of pizzeria where they just hand you the slice of pizza on a napkin to eat. We went shop to shop seeing the different kinds of stores Arezzo has to offer. It was nice and relaxing. It was still flurrying and cold today but I had 2 shirts, jeans with leggings underneath, and 2 jackets on. The multi-layering helped a lot, toes were still preeeetty cold though. Also--my first trial of laudering out of a small bathroom sink turned out ok, my clothes were dry by this morning for the most part. We were able to find actual detergent at a nearby store yesterday.

update: the water pipes have froze in the study center + town...yikes!



No comments:

Post a Comment