Sunday, February 19, 2012

It has been a relaxing Sunday. The center doesn't serve lunch on weekends so Chloe and I went to Roggi's Pizzeria for lunch. This was our first visit and we will be back I am sure, it was good. We each got a pizza, mine had mozzarella with pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, and ham. It was big but brought the perfect amount of satisfaction after a meal. The crust is really thin so it isn't hard to eat all of it. For the remainder of the day I worked on studio and have begun to organize packing for next week's trip.

My legs are hurting a bit from all the walking and climbing this past weekend, if I don't come back with toned legs something is wrong haha..

This week marks the beginning of our class Rome trip (Tuesday-Thursday) and Pompeii on Friday. This weekend we will take a personal trip to Sorrento (near Naples) to see the Amalfi Coast. The temperatures for Rome this week are in the mid-60s! Hopefully the forecast is correct! I will only be able to bring my backpack so packing for a week will be challenging, especially with unpredictable weather. I can't wait to see the highly anticipated Amalfi Coast!

I most likely will not bring my laptop so I will update as soon as I return next weekend. :)
pizza at Roggi's--ham, pepperoni, mushrooms, sausage, mozzarella
artichoke pasta...found out I like artichokes! very flavorful
roast beef slices with french fries and salad

fruit marmalade pie? one was cherry, one was apricot or peach..it hit the spot!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica
    Have fun on your trip, we love to read your blogs, we can't wait to hear how your trip goes.
    Be careful don't trip ;o).
    Love You
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete