Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Biggest Dilemma: one suitcase for four months

After two weeks of packing and re-packing and one trip to the UPS store to weight it all, I have finally managed to squeeze everything for the semester into one suitcase weighing 49.4 lbs and two carry-on bags. The 50 lb weight limit proved to be my biggest enemy when deciding how many clothes to bring among other necessities (hopefully Italy will have some decent shampoo + conditioner since it was just too heavy, or else I am going to have some craaazy hair while I am there). Italy does have weather similar to ours here in the Midwest so I had to pack plenty of warm winter clothes as well as the lighter springtime clothes. I have probably made at least 10 checklists to make sure I don't forget anything important. My next problem will be carrying it all at once...haha. I will let you know how that one goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment